Hello there. Today is Friday! Thank God for them. I wanted to make a post bc i have been getting questions about what injections i am taking. I am taking the P17 injections. They are a progesterone mixed injection.
I went and got my second one on Wednesday and people let me tell you it is no walk in the park.. Those bad boys hurt like he#*! I dont know what about this one hurt more than last time but man it sucked monkey nuts! Oh they are not subque shots.. the little needles.. they are the IM shots.. which is intra muscular. They have to go deep in the muscle. All i gotta say is my bum hurts bad for a few days afterwards. Dh likes to make jokes about it being a pain my ass. He is not funny! I only have 15 more to go and then i am finished! Oh and poor dh.. I have some se's (side effects) from these that can be hard on family members.. moodiness, crankiness, emotional outbursts but i only notice these two days before the next one.. i got really weepy and just tired. Oh it makes your sex drive go down in the dumps too.. I am still looking the dumpster for it and well have yet to find it. lol. But i know these shots are going to be well worth it if we can get a full term baby out of this deal. I mean not alot to ask for right? We shall see.
I am starting to feel the baby more and more everyday. Which is awesome but also kind of depressing. Last night i realized how disconnected i feel with this pregnancy. Like i know i am pregnant but it just is not real. I dont get all happy and gooey when i do feel the kicks. I feel relieved and blessed. THANKS ALOT PAL BRAIN! I am also having issues when i have tightening or slight cramping i freak out. I dont know if it is bc my ptl dates are coming around. 22wks with my 2nd dd. So that is fast approaching and scaring the bejezzus out of me.
I am also nervous for my scan on monday.. Most reg preggos in my position are so excited about this.. not this one. I am scared out of my wits. I hate that machine! We have had a rocky relationship together. lol. Lately it has been good but you know how that goes.
well i think that is about it. I have exams this weekend so you prob wont hear from me unless the anexity gets the best of me. Have fun all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did you talk your doc into getting these shots?
Alicia
My doc is the one that had suggested the shots due to preterm labor with both of my other children and two mc's.
Post a Comment