Hi there. These are just some random thoughts and stuff today. Not really at all about ttc, pregnancy or anything.
So today i was in church and my thought process started going. I was like wow. Have you ever looked at you life and just wondered at a few things? Like how you landed where you are. How you ended up with your friends that you have? He really did not preach on such things they just raced through my mind. I mean the directions that i was headed in high school.. totally not this way. Then the friendships things.. I have a few who i would have never thought i would be best friends with. I mean i love them now but man.. looking back at the old me ummm NOPE. I for one can tell you how many chick friends i had in elementary,middle, and highschool. I can count them on maybe one hand. Might need one more finger from the other. lol. Now the majority of my friends are females. Well let me think... yep majority has females. I do have some male friends. Some of those are by marriage and some are my friends from highschool. Now a couple of them are x boyfriends but i always tried to leave my relationships on a friendship note. Now not all of them worked. But i tried. :) Today at church i seen one of my x's parents. It was cool/weird type of thing. Sometimes it brings back the heartache and then sometimes i am like you know what i was friends with this person a long time. From the 5th grade till my freshman year of college. We went through so much together. Kiddy fights, truth and dares, getting grounded together, a loved one dying, calling our parents each other parents. We were at the hip. I looked forward to seeing him alot. We went through the my first love thing.. Well he was my first love. And well that lasted for a long minute. :) From freshman year - senior year off and on. Did some well things that is not quite approved by the parents. lol. But we had fun together no matter what. I really miss that friendship alot. I guess today just kind of brought that up when i seen his parents. I dont care that we are not married to each other or in a relationship.. shit we just had a blast together and i totally miss that friendship a lot.
I guess part of growing up is losing some of those good friendships. I hate growing up. I wish i still had my highschool clan. We all swore we would stay close but none of us has really. I am going to try better with some of those people to stay closer with them. We shall see how this escapade works out. lol.
Well anywho.. those are my ramblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Alicia-
It's Erin (johnette93) from the ivillage TTAC board. I am feeling like I really need to talk to someone about my m/c, so I'm hoping you really meant it when you said I could email you :)
Hopefully you are busy gestating nicely. When you get a chance, email me at erinr@solid-ground.org
Erin
Post a Comment